Tagator at your service – helping to achieve your goals
Tagator Ltd. established in April 2005 near Lake Geneva, Switzerland, is an executive service provider to companies, investors, inventors and government agencies.
In simple terms, we sell access to our skills, knowledge, abilities and networks of validated and experienced professionals. Our clients benefit from being able to pick our brains, use our skills, deploy our experience and rely on our capabilities to solve their problems and satisfy their needs.
We operate on an assignment basis for either a defined period (e.g.: interim management, founding set-up team, due diligence) or a specific objective (e.g.: launch product, market authorization, spin-out, sell-off, secure funds, partner-up).
Discover our services
Cumulative years of experience
EXECUTIVES IN RESIDENCE
CEO, CMO, COO, CFO
Interim / temporary
Tandem (support and build up)
Emergency (replacement after departure or after M&A or JV)
New products and new markets
New partners, distributors, agents
New subsidiaries and sites
M&A and JV
Intellectual property protection
Company pre-money or snap-shot valuation
Investor memoranda and presentations
Identify and secure investors
Data room build up and due diligence (sell-side or buy-side)
Meet the Team
- Emerging Markets Development & Governmental Affairs
- D.Phil. in Economics (Oxford), M.A. and B.A. in Economics (Cambridge) and Dipl. Eng. from Prague School of Economics.
- Lecturer in economics and chairman of Department of Economics at University of Buckingham (UK), senior economist and adviser for the World Bank and World Trade Organization. Chief international negotiator of trade and foreign investment agreements and government minister. Member of management and supervisory boards and, most recently, an independent consultant.
- Executive functions held in a diversified portfolio of companies such as Holiday Inn Hotels, Credit Bank, investment funds Patria and EPIC Securities, Barandov Film Studio, member of the executive board of the WTO Pension Fund. Managed a foreign investment promotion agency with the task of identifying foreign investors for privatisation and acquisitions.
- Extensive experience in emerging and developing countries of Central and Eastern Europe, Central and South East Asia and Eastern and Southern Africa. Established a wide network of contacts among government ministers and other senior officials, industry leaders, and members of civil society in those regions following advisory work with various governments ( e.g. Vietnam, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Philippines, Laos), and regional organisations (e.g. COMESA, SADC, ASEAN, CEFTA).
- Has considerable experience in the development of company strategies towards new markets, assessment of sovereign risk and in various forms of partnerships. Acted as an adviser on entry to emerging markets of high tech products and helping establish strategies for market entry and local presence. Clients included TeleDenmark, Chase Manhattan Bank, Shell, Wharton School, Stanford Research Institute. Provided advice on international regulatory systems, regulations and disciplines affecting international trade and investment with particular emphasis on services (private and public) and new technologies
A German medical device company, €2BN+ in revenues Assumed the VP position for Regulatory Affairs during a management transition. A Danish industrial corporation generating revenues of over € 3.5bn. Undertook a RA&QA…
A Swiss SME in high-end industrial components with over 300 employees. Fulfilled a Business development assignment for their medical division. A Czech food supplement and herbal raw material manufacturer and processor. Advisory…
A Swiss medical device company active in diabetes therapy. Assessment of the device’s pre-market potential and approach. Assessed 5 key European countries – gathered intelligence from Key Opinion Leaders, reimbursement & pricing…
A Swiss governmental agency for start-up support and development. Entrepreneurship coaching and advisory to very early stage companies to assist with their first business, marketing, IP and financial plans. Preparation for seed…
A French VC firm with over €1bn under management. Provided a second CEO for a drug delivery company in Austria, decreased the burn rate, deployed a new corporate marketing strategy, initiated and…
CH-1260 Nyon 2
Legal seat: c/o Fireco SA, Route de Beaumont 20, CH-1700 Fribourg